I am getting a jump on 2017 with a fantastic Romantic Mediterranean Cruise with Viking Ocean Cruises. This is a brand new ship, The Viking Sea. Imagine an ocean cruise with only 930 guests-a more personal experience for sure.
Discover the heart of the romantic Mediterranean on this 8-day journey along the world’s most beautiful coastlines visiting Spain, France, Italy and Corsica.
- 8-day cruise visiting 4 countries & 6 ports with a private veranda stateroom
- Guided excursion in each port of call
- Culture Curriculum: Become immersed in your destinations through lectures on or performances of music, art, cooking, dance and history
- All onboard meals
- Complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks with onboard dinner and lunch
- Coffee & tea anytime on board
- 24-hour room service
- Free Wi-Fi
- All restaurant reservation fees
- All port charges and government taxes
- Airfare and transfers
Take a look at some of the views. Definitely worth thinking about.
It’s practically an all-inclusive resort on a ship.
Limited space available, so give me a call at 919.708.8217 if you want to know more. Or you can e-mail me at email@example.com or facebook.com/cruiselikeavip.
Seattle on Puget Sound in the Pacific Northwest is surrounded by water, mountains and evergreen forests. The futuristic Space Needle, a legacy of the 1962 World’s Fair is its most recognizable landmark. Also, Seattle is famous for the first Starbucks coffee shop. There are many beautiful sites to see in Seattle. Here are just a few.
You may not want to sleep as there are so many things to see in this 5 night vacation.
Give me a call at 919.708.8217 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or facebook/cruise like a vip.
If you want to take a great vacation within the United States, this is a great option.